All Heads Up Programs are provided free of charge to the youth we serve… as our first UP-Principle states: Nobody Help UP – nothing should hinder youth from being involved (Matthew 19:14)
Costs for services vary depending on the specific program contracted, number of Artist Mentors involved and length of sessions.
Costs to the contracting party (unless otherwise negotiated) are as follows.
An 8-week program means: 1 hour on-site, 1 day per week for 8 weeks OR 8 one-hour sessions scheduled at your convenience (ex: M and W for 4 weeks) Contact us for all further inquiries!
- $800-1000 : any 6 or 8-week urban arts program on-site at your facility (max students: 20)
- $500-650 : motivational speaker/ customized assembly (per hour, negotiable)
Public Events/ Urban Arts Showcase:
- $200-300 : Cost per artistic showcase on site for an hour (ex: Junkyard Drumming or Live Murals)
- $350 : birthday party showcase and entertainment (90 minutes on-site)
Official Gear for students:
- $15 per t-shirt, any size (at least 2 week processing)
- $10 per official Heads Up Hat
“How To” DVD’s and CD’s:
- $10 per disc or $100 for a class set (limit: 20 CD’s)